Useful information and instructions for our passengers.
Check-in counters at the airport
- Upon purchasing a ticket, inform the airline if you have oversized luggage, want to transport dangerous goods or travel with a living animal.
- When packing your luggage and hand luggage, keep the relevant airline regulations in mind.
- Arrive at the airport two hours before departure.
- Remove old luggage tags from your suitcase(s).
- Keep your documents and medicines required for travel in your hand luggage.
- At the check-in counter, hand over your travel documents, airline ticket or reservation code, luggage and hand luggage.
- At the check-in counter, you will receive your valid boarding pass and the baggage tags for your checked-in baggage.
- With your valid boarding pass, go to the security check, passport control and then wait for boarding at the gate.
Passengers with special needs
- Please inform the airline or travel agent if you have any special requests upon arrival at or departure from the airport.
- It is free of charge to meet special requests during the operation hours of the airport.
- If you require special treatment, please specify the nature and extent of the problem so that we can prepare for the appropriate and safe assistance.
- The treatment of passengers requiring special treatment is governed by the provisions of EU Regulation 1107/2006.
- Before you arrive at the boarding gate, you have to undergo a security check.
- Always follow the instructions of the security staff. To help make the control procedure smooth, please place your hand luggage into the basket and remove your outer clothing, shoes, and metal items, and empty your pockets before passing through the security gate.
- The maximum size of the liquids that can be transported in the hand luggage is 100 ml/item. These must be kept in a resealable bag and presented to the security staff.
- The allowed size of the hand luggage is usually 55x40x20 cm, which may vary depending on the airlines as well as the class and destination of the flight.
- If you want to travel to a country that is not a member of the Schengen Area, you must undergo passport control before you arrive at the boarding gate (1.).
- A valid passport or identity card entitles you to travel.
- A valid driving licence is not considered as a valid travel document, so you cannot fly with it.
Lost or damaged luggage
- If your luggage is missing or damaged on arrival, please contact the ticketing staff or the information desk.